How to save time and money
11 ways Yamuna Body Rolling can save you time and money and maximise your well-being:
- Prevention – keeping your body aligned and flexible prevents injury and the effects of repetitive stress
- Once you learn the routines, you can do them at home, saving time travelling to and from classes and appointments
- Once you have the ball and work regularly at home, you may only need to visit the chiropractor or massage therapist monthly instead of weekly
- Investment in a ball costs no more than an hour with a health professional
- Take the ball to work with you, take a break and re-energise, be more productive
- If you only have 15 minutes, YBR is perfect for a quick fix for any part of the body
- After a hard day, take the effects of repetitive stress out of the body, there and then.
- Use the Footwakers as you sit at your desk – exercise your feet while you work
- Travel with the Black balls and Footwakers – use them on the plane to keep the circulation moving while sitting for long periods in a confined space. You’ll arrive actually feeling human.
- Use the balls in bed – if you can’t sleep, using the balls will relax the body and the mind and you will still feel refreshed when it’s time to get up
- Self-empowerment – YBR helps you get in touch with your body and your body’s needs. You are in control.